Monday, March 26, 2007

Dear God, yea it's me again

Dear God,yea it's me again
i'm sorry if i'm always bothering You,
it's just that
i don't have anyone else to talk to


Mummy said Daddy was talking to her
well, he was talking pretty loud
i couldn't really hear his words,
they were more like just painful sounds


Dear God,yea it's me again
i know it's been a couple of years
but i need help to find the strength


i pulled through childhood
i thought i was finebut now my boyfriend yells at me
using daddy's very same lines


why am i so tormented Lord?
why does it hurt so bad
why can't i get out of the abuse
God, when is it gonna end?


Dear God,yea it's me again
will You be the one to hold me now,
and not leave like all my friends?


i sought for love in dirty holes
to fill the ache inside
yet night after night
i couldn't stop the tears
or the urge to want to die


why was it me who ended up like this?
i really need to know
but at the end of it all
i know i still have you,
please, don't let me go



no, it's not talking about me. haha. i wrote this sometime at the beginning of this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home