Monday, January 22, 2007

with You, it's okay

ohh myyy!
i did the usual routine, clicked on the usual buttons to go to the electropoetry wall
and i half wondered
what if one day,
i had my poem up as poem of the week
would they email me?

and the next minute,
it was there





Poem of the Week:

With You, It's Okay

You're there for me when I need you, Lord.
You shelter me,
and your word is my sword.
You keep me safe.
You keep me warm.
To you I know that I belong.

My source of comfort when I'm down,
I know you'll always be around.
You hug me when I need you most.
Without you, Lord, I’d just be lost.

I know I can depend on you.
I know your promises are true.
You're my daddy, Lord,
and my best friend.
I know your love will never end.

When I am broken,
when I am hurt,
I find my solace in your church.
You help me, Lord, to find my way.
With you, I know it's all OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home