Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sex & then what?


Can you hear the rain falling
hear the sound of cars that's passing
hear the footsteps, on the ground


Can you hear the house phone ringing
the absence of children running
hear the emptiness, that's oh so loud


*pre chorus
Last night you promised me
promised me forever
Last night you said that we
would always be together


*chorus
"Lets have sex" and then what, baby?
you left too early to tell
"Lets have sex" and then what, sweetheart?
leave me here in this hell
with echoes for my company
and the mess you left behind for me to see
"lets have sex" and then what, baby?


I close my eyes and all i can see
is memories that seem to fill me
every touch and kiss, that set me free


I can hear our clinking glasses
taste the sweetness of our kisses
hear your words, which i believed
*pre chorus, chorus


*bridge
you left me here, all by myself
are you happy?
touching every surface that you touched
it vibrates through me
could it be, that i fell in love
oh! my stupidity!
*chorus


The CD keeps on playing
the ice cubes in our glasses melting
the lipstick stain, that i left there


the lovebite on my shoulder
is it me, or is it colder?
evidence, it wasn't a dream


why'd you leave after what you promised?
i can't believe i never saw this
your familiar scent, that lingers here


"lets have sex" and then what, baby?
you left too early to tell
"lets have sex" and then what, sweetheart?
leave me here in this hell
"lets have sex" and then what, baby?
"lets have sex" and then what, baby?

2 Comments:

At Saturday, April 28, 2007 1:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm....sex huh??...hehe...sumtink diff...sO...i saw u in tv...4 high tech...n i herd u were chOsen 4 blOg tv...cOngratz gUrl...haha..kip-it-up...after al...preety gUrl lyke u...hehe...1 tink..im a female okie..get diz clear...keke...

 
At Saturday, April 28, 2007 5:10:00 PM, Blogger Charis Vera said...

haha
thanks(:

why don't you leave your name behind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home