Thursday, May 11, 2006

where do i go from here?

i used ta turn to youu wen i was low
used to turn to youu when i was alone,
i used to cry at night to youu,
and you'd be there to take away my blues.

(pre-chorus)
but now that you've gone,
now that you've left me.
how can i go on..
without you i feel so empty

[chorus]
where do i go from here?
who will stay to wipe away my tears?
who will sit with me at night,
hold me tight and kiss away my fears...

i used to sit all by myself at home.
cry all day until your voice came on the telephone.
you promised we would last forever,
but now you're saying we'll never work together
(pre-chorus,chorusx2)


as you can tell from the way it's typed out with the shortforms and complete and utter lianishness,
this was a looon loong time ago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home