Thursday, May 11, 2006

demons in my head


this is one of my favouritest poems,
i wrote it while i was on my downward spiral into depression i think.


you make me wanna scream
you make me wanna shout
you make me wanna give in and cry out
you make me fall
you make me hurt
you make me tear myself apart.

you make me fail,
give it all up
only to look back
knowing i'm stuck

you make me cry
you make me fear
you make me wish i wasn't here

you make me small
yet sometimes big
and i realize
i'm not as big as i want myself to think

you make me spill my life out open
you make me weak
and leave me choking
you leave me to grasp
yet just out of reach
if it wasn't for you
there would be more for me to see

you dragged me down,
you ruined my life
you brought an only friend,
that harsh steel knife

you're all around me
just go away
why are you in the mirror
when i face it everyday?

you're in my head,
you make me cry
you're a part of me
i want to die

you're in my mind,
you're always there
just leave me alone like you always have
fuck off, you demons in my head

you wrap me tight,
a cold embrace
i run away,
because i cannot face

why don't you die and leave,
i imagine crying tears of relief
but yet i know i cannot escape
you're deep in me
i can't run away


you're in my mind,
you're always there
just leave me along like you always have
fuck the hell off,
you demons in my head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home