Friday, May 26, 2006

my drug, my drug




drugdrugdrug

i didn't quite understand this,
but then as i tried to come up with reasons for lovers not to be identified as drugs,
i found i proved myself wrong

drugdrugdrug

because,
i'm addicted to you
and i'm left wanting more, more and more
to a point i might say,
i can't live without you

i refuse to say i'm addicted,
i don't wanna be so dependent on something
(or someone)

because,
a little bit of you sends me on a high,
but temporarily
just temporarily
that temporary high can leave you feeling so cold
so alone
afterwards
but when you're on that high
it all seems so worth it

oh so worth it

it can be so painful though,
the side-effects that come with
you wake up with nightmares,
if not,
sweet dreams centre around you, it,
this feeling,
this drug,
my drug

cold turkey is so painful
you don't think you can make it
but you do
but then, it become nothing when you're faced again
once more,
you're hooked
oh, so hooked
on this feeling,
this drug,
my drug,
you

some people want to be addicted,
they want to keep on being hooked
some don't but they can't help it

you see,
it, this feeling, this drug,
you
you're so wonderful
that when i'm at my worst,
when feelings are all screwed and messed up
and i just want to quit,
those feelings and thoughts completely dissolve
when i see your smile
another taste of you,
this feeling,
my drug

it's not all bad,
it's not supposed to be
because that high,
oh just that temporary high
is all it takes
for me to be addicted again

oh so so addicted

you're so good it hurts
really, it is

you send me into fits of ecstacy,
i'm walking on clouds,
it feels like a dream
a dream, a dream, a dream
good feeling is gone,
too soon, too soon, too soon
and i'm left wanting more
more, more and more

i'm curled up,
crying
so addicted but i don't want to admit
i don't want to be addicted but i want to be too

tell me,
because i don't understand
i don't understand,
i don't understand

i'll never get over you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home