Thursday, May 11, 2006

alastair,but my depression

i lay on my bed,
the one in which i'd slept not too long ago,
and the first tear left my eye.
i closed my eyes
and i thought,
how can someone do that to themselves knowing how much it hurts someone who loves them so much?
i didnt want to be on my bed at that point, so i climbed out,
and i sat there
the wind,
the knowledge of how you might fall out the window,
provided a comforting corner for me to sit and cry and think
i don't want anyone changing for me.
i stand firm on that
but why do you degrade yourself so?
how come most of our conversations end up on not too light a note?
i don't regret anything,
nothing at all.
but i do ask myself
how i'm gonna live the rest of my ife putting up with this.
then inevitably,
i wonder how i'd live without this,
without him.

and there i sat,
if only you'd called,
it might'nt be so bad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home